Stunning contemporary Eureka Valley 4 bed / 3 bath home located at the top of Castro Street! Rebuilt from the ground up with attention to every detail, this modern home offers an open floor plan and all of the necessary amenities for luxurious living.
Select Home features:
- Fabulous redesign including 4 bedrooms on one floor and 3 full baths in a modern, open floor plan
- Rebuilt from the ground up with new mechanical systems including forced air heating, plumbing, electrical, foundation & seismic upgrades
- Double-pane windows throughout & skylights
- Recessed & directional lighting fixtures
- New rift-cut white oak hardwood flooring
- Custom oak staircase with sleek glass panels
- Fantastic chef’s kitchen with large island for counter level dining
- Stainless steel and cabinet faced appliances including Thermador six burner professional gas range & dishwasher, vented hood, & Liebherr refrigerator with double drawer freezer
- Caesarstone countertops and white oak cabinets, glass and stone tile backsplash lit by under-counter lighting
- La Cantina folding door system opens the main floor to the sunny patio and landscaped garden – perfect for indoor & outdoor entertaining!
- Large master bedroom with bay windows and en-suite bath featuring an elegant double vanity, tiled shower, and stand-alone, designer soaking tub
- Washer & dryer hookups conveniently located on bedroom level
- Additional full bath on bedroom level with porcelain tile shower over tub
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower on living level
- Spacious closets in all four bedrooms
- Wired for cable, alarm, data, and audio/video (including HDMI) with built-in wall & ceiling speakers
- 2+ car garage parking with interior access to main floor, electric door opener, & additional storage room /wine cellar
- Excellent location, well served by the private tech buses! Walk to all the shops & restaurants of 24th Street!
Eureka Valley is one of San Francisco’s most vibrant and walker-friendly neighborhoods. Filled with Victorian-era gems, this exciting area sits at the crossroads of Noe Valley, Mission Dolores, the Valencia Corridor and the Castro. Its multiple Muni bus routes and proximity to Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) make Eureka Valley a convenient location for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
After the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, when much of the City was destroyed by fire, Eureka Valley escaped major damage. Thousands of earthquake refugees poured into the area and erected gingerbread clad cottages and flats. Today, those lovingly maintained Victorian-era homes line street after beautiful street.
Nearby Noe Valley is a paradise for foodies, with its array of lively bistros, cafes and the Noe Valley Baking Company. Valencia Street, just east of Eureka Valley, is lined with hip restaurants and bright street murals. The Mission District offers funky coffeehouses, bookstores, art galleries and avant-garde theater.
The Castro District, the heart of Gay San Francisco, throws the annual Castro Street Fair with live entertainment, DJs, food vendors, community-group stalls and an artisan alley with dozens of Northern California artists. The historic Castro Street Theater, with its mighty Wurlitzer organ, presents an eclectic mix of old movies and plays.
On warm days, locals head for Mission Dolores Park, where they enjoy the sun, along with stunning views of the City and the East Bay. Families throng to the park for picnics, barbeques and spontaneous games of soccer.
Real estate options in Eureka Valley include sunny, multi-family flats, single family homes and condos. Many homes have decks and private gardens. Hillside homes provide lovely views of the East Bay, downtown San Francisco, Twin Peaks and Corona Heights.